ROTOGRAVURE PRESS OPTR.
Age: 25 to 40
PRINCIPAL: POLYNOVA INDUSTRIES INC.
ROTOGRAVURE WIDE WEB PRESS OPERATOR
- Candidates must have at least 3 year experience in related field is required
- With good English communication skills
- Set-up and operates Wide Web Rotogravure press
- Review printing orders, inspects materials being printed, and adjusts press as required during production run to produce printed matter to specifications, and advise press crew of these job specifications.
- Install engraved printing cylinders and make necessary adjustments to achieve color target, remove and clean plates and cylinders after press run.
- Ink preparation; color matching, control color and viscosity during the run.
- Control print registration and quality throughout the run.
- May take up supervisory roles in directing workers in feeding and unloading press, replenishing ink supply in fountains, cleaning equipment, following safety procedures, and other press operations.
- Regular maintenance and house-keeping of the press.
- Shift work will be required.